Training – Workshop on Mixed Method Research Proposal Writing for Graduate Schools
December 6 to 9, 2018
It is essential to introduce students to research methodology in the student affairs profession. Hence, the Association of Scholarly Editors in cooperation with Philippine Association of Institutions for Research (PAIR) cordially invites you and other interested researchers, academicians, educators, deans, research head and directors, faculties, DepEd teachers, non- teaching staff, and government affiliates to take part in the Training – Workshop on Mixed Method Research Proposal Writing for Graduate Schools on December 6 to 9, 2018 at Davao City.
- To provide basic understanding about qualitative and quantitative research concepts
- To build capacity in collecting and managing data for qualitative and quantitative research studies
- To do capacity building in analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- To orient participants for efficient and systematic approach to researches employing mixed methods designs
- To train participants on reducing time and complexity in data analysis for mixed methods designs
- To train on effective usage of software for qualitative and quantitative data
- To learn the different techniques of framing the research questions for mixed methods approach
- To be familiar with the different parts of a manuscript for a mixed methods study.
- To draft a proposal that will make use of mixed methods designs.
All participating trainees must register online and pay the non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee of 6,000 inclusive of food for the actual training days (AM and PM Snacks; lunch), certificates, IDs, training materials, among others. Payments should be made in advance to get a slot as the number of participants is only limited. The training shall be held on a live-out arrangement.
- Name of Bank: Banco de Oro
- Address: Max Y. Suniel St. cor. V. Neri St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Account Name: Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc. Account Number: 3220020199
- Western Union Name of Recipient: Irish Jane P. Balios
- Address: 2F/-6 Montblanc Building, Burgos-Chavez St., Brgy 6, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Please be guided that the actual training date is December 7 to 8 only. We just included the arrival and departure of the participants to be included in the travel request. Four days will be reflected in the certificate of completion and appearance and official receipt.
For further information and/or inquiries, please contact email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Irish Jane P. Balios (+63 09176366330) at PAIR Office, Door #6/2Flr. Montblanc Building, Burgos – Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City.
Thank you and we are looking forward in seeing you at the training!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
PAIR is a Securities and Exchange Commission registered organization with SEC Registration Number CN200728844. It is a scientific and professional organization of research institutions, researchers, academicians, and educators with currently 122 active member institutions and more than 3,000 national and international individual members across the country and beyond. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization by AJA Registrars, Inc. and affiliated by the Association of Institutional Research (AIR), United States of America. PAIR organizes national and international conferences, publishes academic and scientific journals, and conducts national and international research trainings. PAIR provides recognition to researchers with outstanding achievements.
ASE is a Securities and Exchange Commission registered organization with SEC Registration Number CN201632093, the Association of Scholarly Editors is a Scientific and Professional organization with more than 2,000 individual members across the country. The organization is committed to train for advanced skills as chief and associate editors, managing editors, copy editors; to exchange best practices in editorial services; and link with international editors for bench marking of practices.