Training Workshop on Research Ethics for Ethical Review Committee
April 24 to 27, 2018
Cebu Grand Hotel, Cebu City
The Association of Scholarly Editors (ASE) in cooperation with Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc. (PAIR) cordially invites you and other interested researchers, academicians, educators, deans, research heads and directors, faculty, DepEd teachers, and government affiliates to take part in the Training Workshop on Research Ethics for Ethical Review Committee on April 24 to 27, 2018 at Cebu Grand hotel, Cebu City.
This training is prepared to capacitate Ethics Review Committee (ERC) on how to make their job functional in the university. Per our observation, many researchers have attended research ethics seminars, but in their universities, there is no existing Research Ethics Review Committee.
- Promulgation of Research Ethics Review Committee;
- Creation of research ethics review committee;
- Conducting actual panel interview by the Ethics Review Committee to the faculty or student researcher submitting a proposal;
- Creating a checklist to be used by ethics committee in evaluating the proposal;
- Simulating and review deliberation of a research proposal; and
- 6) Issuing a research ethics clearance to an approved proposal.
All participating trainees must register online and pay the non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee of 6,000 inclusive of food for the actual training days (AM and PM Snacks; lunch), certificates, IDs, training materials, among others. Payments should be made in advance to get a slot as the number of participants is only limited. The training shall be held on a live-out arrangement.
- Name of Bank: Banco de Oro
- Address: Max Y. Suniel St. cor. V. Neri St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Account Name: Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc. Account Number: 3220020199
- Western Union Name of Recipient: Irish Jane P. Balios
- Address: 2F/-6 Montblanc Building, Burgos-Chavez St., Brgy 6, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Please be guided that the actual training date is April 25 And 26 only. We just included the arrival and departure of the participants to be included in the travel request. Four days will be reflected in the certificate of completion and appearance and official receipt.
For further information and/or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) or Ms. Irish Jane P. Balios (+63 09176366330) at PAIR Office, Door #6/2Flr. Montblanc Building, Burgos – Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City.
Thank you and we are looking forward in seeing you at the training!