TRAINING WORKSHOP ON MIXED METHODS RESEARCH DESIGNS
April 11 To 14, 2018
Cebu Grand Hotel
The Association of Scholarly Editors (ASE) in cooperation with Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc. (PAIR) cordially invites you and other interested researchers, academicians, educators, deans, research heads and directors, faculty, DepEd teachers, and government affiliates to take part in the Training Workshop On Mixed Methods Research Designs on April 11 to 14, 2018 at Cebu Grand Hotel, Cebu City.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING – WORKSHOP:
- To provide basic understanding about qualitative and quantitative research concepts
- To build capacity in collecting and managing data for qualitative and quantitative research studies
- To do capacity building in analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- To orient participants for efficient and systematic approach to researches employing mixed methods designs
- To train participants on reducing time and complexity in data analysis for mixed methods designs
- To train on effective usage of software for qualitative and quantitative data
- Basic concepts of qualitative and qualitative research
- Dealing with variety of data types
- Data collections and management for qualitative research
- Data analysis in qualitative and quantitative research
- Coding and classification in qualitative and quantitative research
- Relationships and interpretations in qualitative and quantitative research
- Understating software for analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Adding, coding and liking data through software nodes
- Queries and search options
- Managing variety of analysis output in software
- Ability to understand and conduct qualitative and quantitative research
- Understating of systematic approach for handling qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to manage variety of open-ended data sets for analysis
- Doing complex analysis through software
- Reducing time and likelihood of errors in analysis
- Making qualitative data recorded and usable for other assignments
- Doing analysis for businesses and academic research
All participating trainees must register online and pay the non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee of 6,000 inclusive of food for the actual training days (AM and PM Snacks; lunch), certificates, IDs, training materials, among others. Payments should be made in advance to get a slot as the number of participants is only limited. The training shall be held on a live-out arrangement.
- Name of Bank: Banco de Oro
- Address: Max Y. Suniel St. cor. V. Neri St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Account Name: Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc.
- Account Number: 3220020199
- Western Union Name of Recipient: Irish Jane P. Balios
- Address: 2F/-6 Montblanc Building, Burgos-T.Chavez St, Brgy 6, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Please be guided that the actual training date is April 12 and 13 only. We just included the arrival and departure of the participants to be included in the travel request. Four days will be reflected in the certificate of completion and appearance and official receipt.
For further information and/or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) or Ms. Irish Jane P. Balios (+63 09176366330) at PAIR Office, Door #6/2Flr. Montblanc Building, Burgos – Chavez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City.
Thank you and we are looking forward in seeing you at the training!