August 23 to 25, 2018
Following the success of its previous international conferences held in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan, we are delighted to announce that this year’s 8th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (8th ICMR) sponsored by the Philippine Association of Institutions for Research in cooperation with Association of Scholarly Editors (ASE) will be staged at Asia’s “Lion City,” Singapore on August 23 to 25, 2018.
This conference will bring together researchers, educators, government affiliates, non-teaching staff, research heads and directors, faculty and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Conference papers will be published in our PAIR Journals (JPAIR Multidisciplinary Research, JPAIR Institutional Research, International Journal on Graft and Corruption Research, and Philippine Journal of Agricultural Economics) which are scientific, international, peer-reviewed, online, indexed, cross-referenced, and produced using QMS certified to ISO 9001-2008 by the Anglo Japanese American Registrars, Inc.
CONFERENCE THEME: Transforming Society through Research
Business and Management
Graft and Corruption Research
Science and Technology
Philosophy and Religion
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
Participants will know discoveries in research, forge collaboration with researchers and will get professionally cross-pollinated. The conference gives due recognition to great achievement of individuals and institutions in the production, promotion, and utilization of research.
SUBMISSIONS FOR PRESENTATION CONSIDERATION:
Submit a 200 to 210 -words abstract (with a list of references) with five parts: (1) introduction of the topic; (2) chief purpose; (3) methods; (4) results; and (5) conclusion with keywords having four parts: (1) discipline of the study; (2) concepts investigated; (3) methods and process, (4) geography (country/continent). It must be accompanied by updated curriculum vitae (for awards purposes), photocopy of passport, 2×2 photo, ORCID number from orcid.org, name of institution, and institution logo, and flag of country. Send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
- Promo Rate: June 9, 2018
- Regular Payment Deadline: August 10, 2018
- Deadline for Submission of Paper: July 31, 2018
All attending participants must register and pay the NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE registration fees. Each presenter is allowed to present up to a maximum of two papers. The registration fee includes morning and afternoon snacks, lunch buffet, book of abstracts, conference kit, certificates, conference ID, and etc. Please take note that the conference is a live-out arrangement.
- One paper presentation inclusive of publication: 400 USD
- Paper presentation only: 300 USD
- One paper presentation inclusive of publication: 450 USD
- Extra paper presentation inclusive of publication: 400 USD
- Paper presentation only: 350 USD
Non-Paper Presenter/Observer: 300 USD
- Name of Bank: Banco de Oro
- Address: Max Y. Suniel St. cor. V. Neri St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Account Name: Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc.
- Account Number (Dollar Account): 103220070064
- Swift Code: BNORPHMM
- Account Number (Peso Account): 3220020199
- Western Union Name of Recipient: Irish Jane P. Balios
- Address: 2F/-6, Montblanc Building, Burgos-T.Chavez St., Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
For further information and/or inquiries, please contact Irish Jane P. Balios (0917 636 6330; email@example.com) at 2/F – 6 Montblanc Building, Burgos – Chavez St., Brgy. 6, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.