September 10 to 12, 2019
The Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc. (PAIR) and Association of Scholarly Editors (ASE) cordially invites you and other academic scientists, researchers, educators, DepEd teachers, faculty and government affiliates in the domain of interest from around the world to join the 3rd International Conference on Institutional and Action Research (3rd ICIAR) on September 10 to 12, 2019 which will be held at Bangkok, Thailand. Scholars are encouraged to present novel research results in all aspects of institutional and action research.
CONFERENCE THEME: Improving Organizational and School Effectiveness through Institutional and Action Research Interventions
Topics for Action Research
- Instructional Strategies
- Research Programs and Services
- Community Outreach and Impact
- Productive Output of Teachers
- Learning Styles, Strategies & Outcomes
- Governance of Schools and Organizations
- Accreditation of Academic Programs
- Outcomes-Based Education
- Tracer Studies of Graduates
Topics for Institutional research
- Students-retention/attrition; enrollment management such as yield rates, flow through various programs within an institution, between institutions; needs assessments – academic and non-academic; demographic profiles/ diversity issues
- Faculty-salary studies, activity/productively, assessment/ teaching and learning, demand/flow models
- Financial economic – budgeting/ financial planning, economic impact studies, cost analyses, resource management, total quality improvement
- Technical-fact books, technology and tools, statistical packages, theory, practice, and ethics, records and data management
- Institutional effectiveness, outcomes assessment, accountability, support of the self-study, peer studies, institutional comparisons, planning and policy analysis, admissions and external surveys
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Participants will know discoveries in research, forge collaboration with researchers and will get professionally cross-pollinated. The conference gives due recognition to great achievement of individuals and institutions in the production, promotion, and utilization of research.
SUBMISSIONS FOR PRESENTATION CONSIDERATION
Submit a 200 to 210 -words abstract (with a list of references) with five parts: (1) introduction of the topic; (2) chief purpose; (3) methods; (4) results; and (5) conclusion with keywords having four parts: (1) discipline of the study; (2) concepts investigated; (3) methods and process, (4) geography (country/continent). It must be accompanied by updated curriculum vitae (for awards purposes), photocopy of passport, 2×2 photo, ORCID number from orcid.org, name of institution, and institution logo, and flag of country. Send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
First Promo Rate: May 30, 2019
Second Promo Rate: June 15, 2019
Deadline for Submission of Paper: August 25, 2019
All attending participants must register and pay the NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE registration fees. Each presenter is allowed to present up to a maximum of two papers.
A. First Promo Rate
One paper presentation inclusive of publication: 200 USD
Extra paper presentation inclusive of publication: 180 USD
B. Second Promo Rate
One paper presentation inclusive of publication: 250 USD
Extra paper presentation inclusive of publication: 200 USD
C. Regular Rate
One paper presentation inclusive of publication: 350 USD
Extra paper presentation inclusive of publication: 230 USD
Paper presentation only: 250 USD
D. Non-Paper Presenter/Observer: 200 USD
If your payment is not received on the final payment deadline, your participation will be cancelled. A charge invoice shall be issued to facilitate your request for payment. A copy of the payment slip must be emailed tothe organizer. Full papers for publication will be assessed independent from conference presentation and shall be peer-reviewed and will be published in the JPAIR Multidisciplinary Research and JPAIR Institutional Research.
- Name of Bank: Banco de Oro
- Address: Max Y. Suniel St. cor. V. Neri St., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Account Name: Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc.
- Account Number (Peso Account): 3220020199
Western Union Name of Recipient: Irish Jane P. BaliosAddress: 2F/-6 Montblanc Building, Burgos-T.Chavez St., Brgy. 6, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
PAIR is a Securities and Exchange Commission registered organization with SEC Registration Number CN200728844. It is a scientific and professional organization of research institutions, researchers, academicians, and educators with currently 125 active member institutions and more than 3,000 national and international individual members across the country and beyond. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization by AJA Registrars, Inc. and affiliated by the Association of Institutional Research (AIR), United States of America. PAIR organizes national and international conferences, publishes academic and scientific journals, and conducts national and international research trainings. PAIR provides recognition to researchers with outstanding achievements.
ASE is a Securities and Exchange Commission registered organization with SEC Registration Number CN201632093, the Association of Scholarly Editors is a Scientific and Professional organization with more than 2,000 individual members across the country. The organization is committed to train for advanced skills as chief and associate editors, managing editors, copy editors; to exchange best practices in editorial services; and link with international editors for bench marking of practices.
For further information and/or inquiries, please contact Irish Jane P. Balios (0917 636 6330; email@example.com) at 2/F – 6 Montblanc Building, Burgos-T. Chavez St., Brgy. 6, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.